PBSMR? No way man -.-
Wednesday, October 9, 2013 • 7:43 PM • 0 comments
Hi and Assalamualaikum dear readers,

Okay PBSMR is actually a shortform of Pentaksiran Berasaskan Sekolah Menengah Rendah. Maksudnya, I still have exam next eventho got no PMR. //Wait, what the?// Continue. Tu kira boleh tahan lagi lah. Lepastu, cikgu boleh pulak cakap yang PBSMR tu sama level dengan TIMSS and PISA. What?! Not again -.- Tu tahap international kot. Tahap high thinking skills lagi. Thinking skills aku tak high and tak low jugak. Means, medium lah kot(?)

And yeah PMR exam is over yo. Well, I don't have to take that exam. At least. But there's way too harder than that. To dear form 3 students, do pray a lot. I mean a lott. Hahaha okay. Okay jauh aku merepek meraban nanti. Adios amigos :)

OLDNEW
Le' Owner ♥
Thank you for coming


Welcome


Bounjour fellas ! Welcome to My world . Please don't copy anything here . Leave me a footprint at my cbox ^^ Feel free to read something around here :)

Chating here ♥
Leave your footprint here



Le' Credits ♥
Don't ever remove the credit

Basecode:Masterly Elmo
Template:Izyanyancinnamon
Other help:B L O G S K I N
Best View:Google Mozilla
Owner blog: Nurin Adriana